If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Mirror of Dreams - Extras: Chapter 6



So, the dress I am describing is shaped like the first picture here. Knee length and hugging until the hips, and then flaring out beautifully. Except it's red, lol! This dress actually is sheer, or at least it's partially sheer, so it could very well be the dress I am talking about, except for I clearly write that it is made out of lace, and it's not so see through that it can't be worn in public, thus it has the pattern of one of the other two. I think I prefer the pattern of the middle pic, which is gorgeous, however, it seems to need a bra and panty under it, which my main character is not wearing. I can't be sure from the picture, but I think she wouldn't be able to wear this in public, lol! Thus, it probably has extra lace in the pattern like the third one. Lace you can see through if you are really up close, but covers enough to be able to wear in public without getting arrested, lol!

Tell me, which do you prefer?

4 comments:

  1. Peace Mama Packard,

    I've been reading your blog for over a year now and I'm enthralled with your stories both erotic or not, novel/novella or short. You write it I love it. With that out of the way here's my problem:"So I'm reading Mirror Of Dreams" ( it's under the 'finished' column in your novels/novellas section of the site) but when I get to chapter six it leads me to the extras of chapter six and not the actual chapter! I really wanna know what's gonna happen with everything from the "sizzling" blood and what that's about to how Kaitlynn runs her kingdom. I don't really know how this whole commenting and responding to them go but I'll be waiting for your response and hopefully some clarification on what's going on with the story/site

    Yours
    Overjoyed Reader
    One.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! You just totally made my day :-D
      That said, I must have screwed up the link. I'll fix it so that you can click on it and go to the next chapter :-)
      Thank you and have a happy day!

      Delete
    2. It should work now :-) Please let me know if you run into any more screwups, lol!

      Delete
    3. OMG U replied! *fangirl moment* its working fine thank you!!

      Delete

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose