If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Mirror of Dreams - Extras: Chapter 24

Oops! This one almost got missed until I reread it! Another Lady Leeza dress, lol!

Okay, so even though I posted this one already, this is most like the dress that I am describing in this scene - except for it's green, lol!

And here are some other dress ideas because really, it could be anything :-D

I'd love to wear this one in real life

I'd love to crochet something like this

I just LOVE this dress!

I love this one too :-)

As for this last one, I think it would look a whole lot better in a different color. This isn't really a good definition of covering, lol! But I threw it in here anyway because I love the pattern so much :-D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose