If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sanguine After Story - Short Sequel - Part 10

Harvey flopped himself into a chair in my study later that day. It was not quite yet time for dinner, and I was once again trying to finish my letter to my mother. Suppressing a sigh, I set my letter aside and focused on my best friend.
I am going to be overrun with work tomorrow, but it was so worth it!” Harvey exclaimed with a grin. He rubbed one of his shoulders with a grimace.
Sore?” I asked knowingly.
Very!” Harvey blurted out. “Glacèe was quite abusive today...” He gave me a half smile. “And so was Ardent. I have no idea how you manage to survive all three – now four – of them!”
Practice,” I advised with a grin, which then faded until I was frowning. “Listen, I'm not so sure that I should let you play with my lovers anymore.”
Why not?” Harvey asked curiously.
Just something someone said,” I stated with a shrug, trying to act like I didn't know who. “It was mentioned that you won't get serious and look for a suitable wife if you know that you can simply come here to meet your needs.”
So now that you're married, you think I should be too?” Harvey asked, sounding offended.
Something like that,” I murmured with a shrug. Trying to appear like I was abruptly changing the subject, I waved dismissively. “Before I forget, did you happen to see Lily on your way to my study? She's been staying with our grandparents a lot lately, and I'm worried about her.”
You should be!” Harvey exclaimed with a derisive snort. “She's getting a certain bad reputation around town.”
What do you mean by that?!” I demanded angrily.
Just that she's continually disappearing with any man that catches her eye. Talk in the tavern claims that she is free with her affection and good at what she does,” Harvey explained darkly.
What?!” I roared incredulously, getting to my feet so that I could lean over and glare at my best friend.
Hey!” He yelled, holding up his hands defensively. “Don't blame me, I'm just the messenger.”
I sat back down with a growl of frustration. Looking to the ceiling, I thought about what my father had said. If he was right, Lily was simply trying to attract Harvey's attention, so I decided to help her out a bit.
I'm sorry,” I muttered grudgingly. “I shouldn't have yelled at you. Can you do me a favor?” I asked, sounding anxious.
Name it!” Harvey answered confidently.
Can you keep a close eye on my sister? Spy on her; interrupt her if she seems to be about to do anything improper, and maybe try to talk to her and find out what she's up to,” I suggested. There! If she couldn't get Harvey's attention after that, then he simply wasn't interested in her in the slightest.
I don't know, man...” Harvey grumbled, looking away. “Your sister is beautiful, what if I interrupt her with someone and scare him off, and then she tries to entice me? I'm not entirely sure that I could say no to her!”
I snorted softly. “You're assuming that the rumors are true. What if she's innocent?”
It was Harvey's turn to snort. “She's still your sister and far too pretty for her own good!”
What's that supposed to mean?” I asked, not quite able to figure it out.
Are you seriously that dense?!” Harvey roared, squinting one eye at me as he gestured emphatically. “I have been trying to stay away from her for almost the last year so that I don't piss you off!”
Why would I be mad if you were around her?” I wondered, still confused. I knew they were friends by association and had spent quite a bit of time together when I wasn't around.
Gods! Do I have to spell it out for you? I want to fuck your sister!” Harvey blurted out.
Hey!” I shouted angrily. “Have some respect!”
We both glared at each other in silence for a moment. Pursing my lips and wrinkling my nose in distaste, I realized that I didn't want to think about my baby sister having sex, ever. Breathing purposefully to calm down, I decided to try again.
If that's how you feel, then why don't you ask her to marry you?” I suggested.
Because I don't want to marry her,” Harvey grumbled. He rubbed the back of his neck and shifted guiltily in his chair. “I don't want to marry anyone just yet. I want to be free to get to know a lot of different women for a while longer, and that's why I stay away from your sister. I don't want to piss you off by carelessly bedding her with no intention of getting married.”
I sighed in frustration. Part of me wanted to beat him to death for wanting to casually have sex with my sister, but another part remembered how unfair Sandra thought it was that girls were held to such different standards than boys. I pulled on my hair and groaned for a few moments as I thought this information over. Finally, I thunked my forehead onto my desk.
Why don't you just tell her that then and see what she says,” I muttered almost unintelligibly.
What?” Harvey asked, either confused because he didn't quite hear me, or confused because he had but didn't understand what I meant.
I looked up at him. “Look, all I know is that she likes you. Maybe you should go talk to her and explain what you might want from her, and more importantly, what you don't want from her. It's not like I have any right to judge her if she decides to agree to your... non-proposal...” I glared at him for a moment before adding: “Just don't force yourself on her and you and I will have no problems.”
That I can promise!” Harvey agreed with a grin. He jumped up in excitement and rushed to the door. “Thanks!”
Hey!” I called after him.
What?” He asked impatiently. “I have something important I need to do.”
I sighed, understanding that my best friend was probably going to have my baby sister in his bed in just a few short hours. “Just... don't brag to me about it. I don't really want to know the details...”
Understood,” Harvey murmured with a respectful nod. Trying not to be in such an obvious hurry, Harvey left my study.

The next morning, I was sound asleep, snuggled up in the middle of my lovers and my wife, when the door slammed open. “Gavin!” My sister Lily roared. She climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled until she could grab me by the shoulders and shake me. “I should beat you to death before you wake up enough to defend yourself!”
Whoa!” Ardent mumbled sleepily, sounding impressed.
I didn't know you had it in you, Lily,” Glacèe added, sounding like she was cheering my sister on.
What did Gavin do now?” Sang-Soif asked before yawning.
Lily!” I blurted out, now that I was awake enough to realize that someone had stolen the blankets from me and I was naked. Lily was preserving my modesty by sitting on a majorly sensitive area, her skirt concealing anything she shouldn't see.
I'm so furious with you!” Lily shouted, shoving me, and when that didn't satisfy her, she slipped her hands around my neck.
Lily,” I managed to say despite her strangling me.
Well now, this just got a whole lot more interesting,” Glacèe purred in delight.
Shouldn't we help him?” Amaryllis wondered, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
In a minute,” Ardent promised in a whisper.
Because of you, Harvey and I had an astoundingly terrible fight last night!” Lily finally informed me, still trying to wring my neck. “Because of whatever you said to him, he is now so mad at me that he's refused to talk to me ever again!
Lily,” I managed to just barely whisper. I wanted to defend myself but I had no room to move and she had all the leverage. To my horror and amazement, as the world slowly started to go dark, I could feel something that helped me to understand – just a tiny bit – why Sang-Soif like this so much.
As if reading my mind, Sang-Soif purred sensually. “Mmm... he's getting close to cumming, even though he could not find his sister less sexy if he tried!” She reached over and pinched one of my nipples, which caused a jolt of pleasure to electrify me to my core.
Lily gasped and released her grasp on my neck so abruptly that I thought I was going to pass out from the sudden influx of air. “What?!?! That's disgusting!”
Not from my perspective,” Sang-Soif murmured seductively, shifting closer to me so that she could kiss me.
Ugh!” Lily groaned, repulsed by the thought of me having sex, ever.
Aww,” Ardent groaned in disappointment. “She stopped before he could thoroughly embarrass himself.”
Ew!” Lily squeaked in disgust.
It's not poor Gavin's fault that you burst in here and started choking him,” Glacèe came to my defense, stretching sensually before grabbing onto Sang-Soif and murmuring in her ear. “Would you like me to choke you before we get up and get breakfast?”
Yes please!” Sang-Soif answered eagerly.
I looked around as I rubbed my neck. “Who has the blankets?”
I think they fell on the floor,” Ardent replied, yawning. She pressed a kiss to my cheek, and then looked up at Lily. “What did you say Gavin did?”
He said something to Harvey to make him hate me!” Lily wailed miserably. “He never wants to see me again!”
My voice sounded hoarse when I finally manage to talk. “I didn't say anything bad.” I tried clearing my throat, but it didn't help. “All I told him was that he should talk to you.”
Yeah? Well it worked!” Lily growled angrily. “He came to me and told me that you asked him to ask me what I have been doing to earn such a bad reputation. Of course I was upset at first that he had such a low opinion of me, but I know he's probably justified. I have been doing bad things!”
Lily!” I gasped in shock.
What kind of bad things?” Ardent asked with interest.
Well...” Lily looked down at her hands, she looked ready to cry. “Harvey comes to you because you know how to do things to him that I don't, so I decided to learn!”
Lily!” I gasped again, really not liking what I was hearing.
Well? What am I supposed to do?!” Lily demanded, definitely close to crying. “If I want him to notice me, I have to know how to do things to him!”
Oh honey,” Glacèe exclaimed in sympathy. “You should have come to me, I could have taught you exactly what to do to him!”
Ardent covered my mouth before I could protest such a suggestion. “I would be happy to help you too.”
I brushed Ardent's hand away and then sighed in reluctant acceptance. “Fine, I think I can understand... but what I am still confused on is why Harvey got mad at you. If you told him that you want him, then what was his problem?”
He thought I was innocent, but when I told him that I was tying men up and learning how to please them with my mouth, he –”
She didn't get to finish because we all roared incredulously at that. I was utterly astonished that she would do such a thing. Glacèe, Sang-Soif, and Ardent were all impressed, and Amaryllis was positively scandalized.
Well of course he got upset!” Glacèe burst out. “He's a man, for Gods' sakes! He wants to believe that the woman he is interested in is a perfectly innocent little virgin who hasn't even noticed that other men exist! You can't ever admit to doing such things!”
But I am a virgin!” Lily protested with an embarrassed blush.
But you just said –” I blurted out in confusion.
I just said that I tie men up and use my mouth on them! I'm not stupid, Gavin. I know better than to let them have their hands free during such a time! Only when I am certain that they will not force themselves on me when I am done do I dare let them go, and if they don't agree to behave, then I leave while they are still tied up.”
Oh...” I muttered, not entirely sure how to respond to that.
Yeah, oh...” Lily muttered just before she burst into tears.
Lily,” I murmured soothingly. Sighing, I decided to be honest with her. “Listen, I'll try talking to him again, but I can already tell you what it is he planned to tell you last night. He told me that he's not ready to get married anytime soon, but that he wants you to be his lover. I told him to tell you that and let you decide if that was good enough for you.”
You did?” Lily asked, her tears stopping as an expression of hope shone from her face. “Oh Gavin!” She flung herself onto me so that she could hug me tight.
I think you should just keep your mouth shut and let Lily do what she's been doing to everyone else,” Ardent stated.
Agreed!” Glacèe exclaimed, which was a bit rare for the two of them.
I can do that?!” Lily asked in awe.
Apparently,” I muttered dryly.
She snuggled into me and then kissed me on the cheek. “You're the best brother ever!”
I chuckled, returning her hug.
GAVIN!” My father roared in outrage. We all looked over to find him standing with his arms crossed sternly in my open doorway.
This isn't what it looks like!” I insisted hastily, realizing that he had basically just caught me naked in bed with my baby sister on top of me.
Dad glared at me for a moment, and then burst out laughing. “So I've heard. I just thought I should take advantage of such an excellent opportunity to make your heart stop! As for you, young lady! I think we need to have a talk...”
Dad...” Lily groaned, blushing a vibrant shade of red.
And in the future, if you're going to loudly shout at and confront your brother, please try to do so when he's not part of a naked pile of bodies!”
Amaryllis squeaked in dismay as she realized that he was right. She covered her breasts with one hand and grabbed Ardent's hand to cover her womanhood. Ardent giggled and whispered: “If you're going to do that, don't be surprised if I...” As far as I could figure, Ardent must have wiggled her finger between Amaryllis's “lips” to make her gasp.
Ew...” Lily groaned again, and then struggled to get out of my bed. “I'm pretty sure that I don't ever want to think about this again!”
I sat up as Lily walked toward the door. She had her head down and resembled a dog with his tail between his legs. I'm almost certain that she expected our father to take her by the ear and drag her away.
Out of curiosity,” I began with a raised brow. “How long have you been standing there?”
Ever since I spotted Lily throw open the door and try to choke you to death,” Dad stated with a shrug.
And you didn't say anything?” I demanded incredulously.
Dad laughed sadistically. “I was sure you either deserved it or that one of your lovers would rescue you, eventually...”
Gee, thanks dad!” I grumbled unappreciatively.
No problem,” he replied with a cheeky grin. Then he slung an arm over Lily's shoulder and led her away. I heard him murmur as they walked away: “You could have come to me for advice...”
Ardent sat up with a blissful sigh. “I'm not the only one awake early! Who wants to go for a ride?”
I love to ride!” Amaryllis exclaimed happily.
Excellent!” Ardent stated, pulling my wife into a hug and kissing her. Far too giddy for my taste, Ardent climbed out of bed and rushed to get dressed, but first, she grabbed a jar of herbs off the dresser.
Time to take our herbs!” She announced.
What herbs?” Amaryllis wondered curiously.
None for me,” Sang-Soif murmured. “I'm not taking them anymore.”
What?!” Ardent demanded incredulously. “Why not?”
Because Gavin said I could have another baby,” Sang-Soif murmured with a dreamy smile.
When was this?!” Ardent roared.
Yesterday while you two were playing with Harvey,” Sang-Soif smirked.
Wait a minute, that's not fair!” Ardent pouted petulantly. “Why does Sang-Soif get to have another baby?”
Because she wants one,” I murmured, leaning over to kiss my beloved.
I want one too, but we all agreed not to have anymore!” Ardent cried out.
Once again, you didn't bother to ask me what I thought about it,” I chided her. “If you had, I would have told you that you could have another if you were ready to.”
Really???” Ardent asked, her eyes round with hope. Her expression tugged at my heart.
Yes,” I confirmed solemnly.
She tossed the jar back onto the dresser and ran back to the bed so that she could leap on me. “Hooray! We're going to have another baby!”
Well not me!” Glacèe growled grumpily. She was obviously getting annoyed that her sleep was still being disturbed. “I've already got two!”
I couldn't help but sigh in relief at that. If she managed to have twins again, my number of children would have more than doubled! It was as frightening to think about as it was interesting.
Ardent settled herself on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck so that she could kiss me. “I just love you so damn much!” She confessed, though this wasn't exactly a secret. I responded by holding her to me and kissing her deeply.
Pardon me, my Lord,” a maid interrupted us with a blush. “Would you like me to close your door so that you may have some privacy?”
I had completely forgotten that my father had left the door open! Amaryllis sighed and answered before I could. She shook her head and tugged on Ardent's arm.
No, you may as well come in and help us get dressed. It seems that we are awake for the morning and would like to go for a ride,” Amaryllis informed the maid.
But the baby!” Ardent protested with a pout.
Sang-Soif laughed. “The herbs take a while to stop working, so a baby isn't going to be conceived right now!”
Maybe not,” Ardent conceded. “But that shouldn't stop me from trying!”
You tried last night!” Amaryllis exclaimed. “Twice!”
Oh just shut up and get out of bed already!” Glacèe roared. “Some of us are still trying to sleep!”
Ardent's first instinct was to gasp indignantly and prepare to yell at Glacèe, but a look at Sang-Soif's face made her gulp and swallow her anger. “Fine...” she ground out unhappily. It was rare for Sang-Soif to lose her temper, but when she started glaring or showing other signs of an imminent eruption, everyone dropped everything and cleared the room!
The maid had worked for us a long time, and was used to seeing us in a naked pile like this, so she simply ignored us and did her job. Currently, that meant looking for clothing for Ardent and Amaryllis to wear. My wife frowned unhappily.
I think I'm going to have to go visit my father later today,” she murmured. “I don't have any of my clothes!”
Wear something of mine,” Ardent suggested.
Amaryllis sorted through some of Ardent's dresses with a gasp of dismay. “I couldn't wear something so scandalous!”
As they softly discussed what to wear, I lay back down and snuggled up to Sang-Soif. Aside from the fact that it was morning and I almost always woke up hard, Ardent had gotten me in the mood when she rubbed up against me just a few moments ago. Sang-Soif sort of groaned and pushed me away, but she almost always did that. It was part of her fun.
Grabbing her roughly, I forced her to lay on her stomach with her hands under her. She moaned in anticipation and wiggled her butt before softly whispering. “No Gavin, not now...”
I was torn – like I usually was in this situation – between listening to her words and listening to her body cues. Her words were saying no, but her body was saying yes. She pushed her rear into me and moaned again. “I'm not in the mood...”
Liar!” Glacèe snorted
Sliding into the woman I loved more than anything in the whole world, I am ashamed to say that I lost all control and pumped her full. With a sigh of frustration, I pulled her arms out from under her and then lay on top of her. She sighed dreamily, loving my weight on her.
Finally!” Glacèe gasped, understanding that we – and therefore she – would be going back to sleep for a while longer. And sleep we did... until the girls all started crying and woke us up. By the sound of it, they'd all gotten sick! With a groan, I got out of bed to help the nannies comfort and care for them.

Go To Part 11 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose