If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Book Extras - Sanguine Side Story

So, normally when I write, I like it to be quiet - or nearly so. On the rare occasion, I'll have a song or playlist playing very quietly in the background. I can't have it loud enough to hear the words, otherwise I'll end up getting distracted by them, focusing on them when I need to be focusing on my writing.

That said, this particular book, I've been listening to premade playlists on Youtube, and because I've never heard them before, I've needed to pay attention to them to decide if I like them or not. That's why - in the last few days especially - I've been taking so long to finish up this book. Well... That AND I have run out of mojo, lol!

So anyway, I decided to share with y'all some of the epic music that has helped to inspire and distract me while writing this book :-D





This last one has actually been a favorite of mine for a while, lol! I don't really understand why, but I apparently have a deeply morbid side! But I feel these songs actually fit somewhat with the theme presented in Sanguine of love AND torture, so hopefully, no one will question TOO much what's been on my mind lately...

Lol! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose