If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Major Milestone!

Considering that it has been a while since I posted anything, I decided to make a quick update :-)

First of all, Blessed Yule! May today be magical for all who read this :-)

Secondly, I got a new computer for myself as a Yule present, HOORAY! :-D Hopefully, it'll make it easier to write more stories and thus post more to my blog :-)

But since I have a new computer, I just had to find a new background. I think this one is pretty, and so I'm going to share it with you all. Enjoy!


I did NOT make this! I found it on the web somewhere, but I don't know where or who made it. It was titled Sexy Witch, so I was probably looking on DeviantArt or simply searching for the actual words Sexy Witch and decided that I like this pic. It makes a pretty good background :-D

Have a happy day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose