If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Reading for Tiffany

Tiffany's Reading
8-23-14 2:37 AM




1 – Present Position – Ace of Swords ↓ – The first card tells me that the majority of your worries are about your children. Possibly one child more than the others, but even so, you do worry about them all. You want the best for your children, and you often feel like they are missing out. I get the feeling that you have one of those minds the just won't stop. This can make it hard to sleep at night, which in turn just makes you worry all the more. You feel tired. Worn out.
2 – Immediate Influence – 5 of Pentacles ↑ – The good news is that you do have help/ this feels like a little bit of luck. A guide or a guardian angel that watches over you and help you out whenever possible. In little ways that are easy to overlook. And yet, I do get the feeling that you are grateful. Despite having a lot of reasons to be depressed, I get the definite feeling that you are cheerful and optimistic about the future.
3 – Distant Future – King of Pentacles ↓ – Well, here he is. I knew he'd turn up in your reading somewhere, but I figured that he'd be in your past. Nope! The father of your children is going to be causing problems for you for a long time to come. It's not that he enjoys messing with you – he actually does feel a sense of responsibility when it comes to taking care of the kids – it's just that he's not quite emotionally mature enough to not cause problems for you. He hasn't quite learned how to live life with grace.
4 – Distant Past – Transition ↑ – This is basically your whole life. I get the feeling that you were raised a certain way, and this way led you to the man you married. You started to change. It was slow, happening a little bit at a time. You found your way. You gained confidence. Like a butterfly, you transformed into a woman! One with a mind of her own!
5 – Recent Past – Queen of Pentacles ↑ – And this transformation left you stronger! Once upon a time ago, you were unsure of yourself. You had no idea how to really take care of yourself, much less children! You looked forward to the challenge :-) These days, you are a capable and patient woman who knows what she wants. You are like a rock. It's not that the Earth never quakes under your feet, it's just that you don't have time to care. You'll weather the storm and move on in the morning.
6 – Recent Future – Justice ↓ – You have a legal matter coming up quickly, and you are worried that it won't go the way you want it to. You just want it to be over – much like ripping off a band-aid. You know it's going to hurt, but you're prepared for it. The quicker it happens, the better!
7 – Present position 2 – Prince of Pentacles ↑ – This feels like a son, but not. A young man who helps you out. He's responsible and such a good boy, a joy to be around. He can also be a bit of a practical joker and a troublemaker. Especially if he's bored!
8 – Environment – 2 of Swords ↓ – You've been neglecting you. You're so busy taking care of everyone else that you have no time for you! As hard as it is, try to make a little time for yourself, otherwise, you're going to snap.
9 – Inner Emotions – 10 of Swords ↓ – Oh the pain. You've been stabbed in the back. Betrayed. Hurt in a way you never thought possible. But thankfully, you're starting to come to terms with what happened and move on. In a way, you feel freer than you ever have. At least not in a long while. I think that part of the reason might be...
10 – Final Outcome – The Lovers ↑ – A new love interest! I'm not saying that you want another husband or even a boyfriend! But you would like someone to talk to; to hang out with. A person who makes you laugh. A lover. And that's what I see. I suspect that you've already met this person, maybe known for a long time. This is someone who is there when you need them, but doesn't need you to be exclusive. Doesn't need to define your relationship. Maybe it's only over the phone or online, but I do think that it's more than that.
Your reading ends on an inspiring note of hope :-)

But that's not all!

This is what the Angels have to say:

New Love. I saw this card and thought yep yep! There's a lover in your life. I really think that you are hesitating to accept this, afraid of getting burned again, but I sense that this new lover is going to be understanding and accepting of that.
Focus. See now, I don't think that you lack focus. So I think that they angels might be trying to tell you that you are focused on the wrong thing. Not entirely, because I feel like you focus the most on your kids. I think the Angels want you to focus more on you and your happiness for a while, because “if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!”
Self-acceptance. Remember back above when I say that you have transformed like a butterfly? Well part of that change was learning to love and accept yourself. (This makes me wonder at your childhood...) Then you were betrayed and you started to question your self worth. What did I do wrong to push him away? Things like that. Deep down, you know you did nothing wrong, but even so, you need to work on your self esteem again. Remember, you are worth it!

Have a happy day,
Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose