If you like what you read, consider donating to help me support my family.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Testing...

I decided to figure out how to add pictures to my blog posts, and guess what it's pretty darn easy, lol! All I have to do is hit a nifty little button that lets me add pics... which makes me feel a bit silly that I haven't noticed it before...

Yeah, so above is my current favorite background. This was posted online a while ago, but since I can't find it anywhere, and since it still retains the proper info to give credit to the original owner, I decided to post it here. I love how it shows an equal amount of girls and boys, and has a good ethnic mix.

My previous favorite computer background is below. In case you don't recognize her, her name is Sakura, and she stars in two completely different series by the same creators. Neither of which depict her as seen here, heh heh.


Cardcaptor Sakura - The Clow (Vol. 1)Cardcaptor Sakura DVD Megaset Collection (Vol. 1-18), Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: Collected Memories Box Set

Ok, random test post concluded, :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you figured out how to post photos. I've figured out links, but I usually cut and paste from my other blog, and photos cut and paste. So I've never figured out how to do photos!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and encourage everyone to comment... except spammers and bots. So, I am sorry that I have to require moderation, but I've now officially got 10 times more comments from spammers than real people. Thank you for your comment and have a happy day :-)

Charts and Readings

Choose